g -->

collected rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper for your desktop

    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Alice was born on April 18, 1987 in Plymouth, Devon, England (Freedom Fields Hospital), and raised in the farm country of their parents. She attended Tavistock College and has been modeling since 2003 for a variety of clothing stores: Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Bloomingdale's, Ralph Lauren, DKNY. She began modeling for Victoria Secret in 2006 and was officially named one of the "Angels" lingerie company in November 2009, at the age of 22 years. His first role will be "Carly", replacing Megan Fox as Sam's new love interest in the third installment of the Transformers: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-16
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-17
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-18
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-19
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-20
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-21
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-22His mother, Fiona, is a physical education teacher, and his father, Charles Huntington-Whiteley is a chartered surveyor. Rosie has two younger brothers, Toby and Florence. His great-great-grandfather was a politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, first Baronet.

    [In the female lead role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)] was an opportunity I was given insanity and spent seven months making the film with a great cast and a great director.
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-23
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-24
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-25[On being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf] I had to wear heels all the way through filming, when our kissing scene, he said: 'Please, Michael, I take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I'm a tomboy, ... and said, 'No. You are giving men through small hope of America.

    I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I am here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for criticism.
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-26
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-27
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-28
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-29
    rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper-30
    It helps to have someone who wants to understand their work and support. I've never been worried about cracks under pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never taken drugs. I like going out dancing, but I'm always the person who has to go to bed first. I am not a party girl. I pay my bills and make my family proud. I have no other criteria other than that.

Post Title

collected rosie huntington whiteley wallpaper for your desktop


Post URL

http://prettyplay.blogspot.com/2011/11/collected-rosie-huntington-whiteley.html


Visit Pretty Play for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List